Inscrit le: 05 Mai 2016
|Posté le: Dim 18 Juin - 11:59 (2017) Sujet du message: Prison Break: Vanquish The Victim, Own Your Obstacles, And
"Jason Goldberg has given us a way to break out of our victimized lives forever in this energetic, inspiring, entertaining read."
-Steve Chandler, Author of Crazy Good
Writing this book is quite possibly the most selfish thing I have ever done.
After living the first 30 years of my life as a Prisoner of circumstance – blaming everyone and everything around me for my hopelessness, my anger, my stress and even my obesity; waiting to finally get a “ break” and confidently proclaiming that my victim personality was permanent and “ just the way I am” (I’m sure of you reading this can relate) – I finally discovered the simple and powerful distinction that helped me transition from a helpless, exhausted, overwhelmed and overcommitted Prisoner to a creative, conscious, and courageous Self-Leader.
While it’s true that as a speaker, trainer and coach, I could tell you I wrote Prison Break because I was so passionate about sharing with you what I know has been THE most pivotal piece of my personal transformation, it’s only half of the self-serving story.
I also wrote it because it is the book I needed to read (and will no doubt refer to for the rest of my life for a gentle reminder...or forty) to help me see through the lies, myths, and fundamental misunderstandings I held for so long about how the world worked. (Spoiler: It never seemed to “ work” for me until I developed this new understanding; these new tools).
What you will find in this book is not an instruction manual but rather a destruction manual—breaking down the self-imposed walls and barriers that I worked so tirelessly to erect over the first few decades of my life and that I have seen affect so many of the 1000’s of people I have met, trained and coached.
It will read more like a private diary of stories, examples and distinctions than a traditional, advice filled, step-by-step, one-size-fits-all self-help book. I hope you enjoy the tour of my sarcastic, irreverent and incredibly honest mind.
Once you learn the power, the possibilities and the potential for prosperity inherent in choosing Self-Leadership, you will be able to:
• Access a simple, life-changing framework to change your state in any given moment, regardless of the circumstances you are facing
• Know how to USE your most stressful and serious thoughts to move you forward instead of holding you back or keeping you stuck.
• Tap into your greatest levels of creativity to solve problems and create opportunities
• Take consistent, purposeful, intentional action in the face of fear, uncertainty and procrastination.
• Deal with haters, naysayers and “ difficult” people without getting triggered or losing your mind
• Experience more fun, joy, fulfillment and happiness in your daily life.
• Overcome your biggest challenges without all of the stress, strain and struggle.
I’ve occupied the guards, cut power to the fences, unlocked the cell doors, and slipped you a copy of your escape route to freedom.
Let the Prison Break begin!
bound: 179 pages
publisher: Best Seller Publishing (September 5, 2016)
filesize: 1762 KB